Combining technology, gadgets and social media news in a highly entertaining, frequently-updated environment, PopHerald’s mission is to offer its readers or potential regulars an escape from their hectic daily responsibilities and to give them an easy reading experience without losing any important information.
PopHerald delivers a buzzworthy online destination that combines the spontaneity and excitement of blogs and user-generated sites with the editorial oversight and direction of a full-time writing staff.
Pop Herald means what?
- Designating or of music popular with the general public: a pop singer, a pop album.
- Intended for the popular taste, esp. as exploited commercially: pop culture, pop psychology.
- Designating or of a realistic art style, esp. in painting and sculpture, using techniques and popular subjects adapted from commercial art and the mass media, such as comic strips, posters, etc.: a pop artist.
- pop music
- a pop song, concert, etc.
- pop culture
- HISTORICAL any of various officials who made proclamations, carried state messages to other sovereigns, took charge of tournaments, arranged ceremonies, etc.
- In England, an official in charge of genealogies, coats of arms, etc.
- A person who proclaims or announces significant news, etc.: often used in newspaper names.
- A person or thing that comes before to announce, or give an indication of, what follows; forerunner; harbinger.
- to introduce, announce, foretell, etc.
- to publicize
The Pop Herald Team:
1. Carlo Raphael Diokno, Editor in-chief
To contact the editor in-chief, please proceed to the Contact Us Page
2. Joan Lee, Smartphones Editor.
3. Raphael F. Labuguen, Daily News Editor.
4. Jean Sun, Editor of Contributors.
5. Kevin Go, PC and Hardware News Editor.
… and a dozen of talented contributors.